500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India
Our 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India is The Best Professional Yoga Teacher Training Program for USA, UK, Australia, Swedan, Germany etc. A full package course for motivated students who wish to complete a 200 and 300 hours together. We offer back to back 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher training program. We have a wonderful history of our 200 hour graduates enrolling with us itself for the 300 hours course. And not mention, some students who have the time and resources certainly opt for the 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh course. A huge plus point to the 500 hours course is attending a well crafted course with detailed attention focusing on each level. Doing a 200 and a 300 hours YTTC with the same school ensures consistency in the knowledge and information shared and gained and a lot of depth to it.
This 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India comes with a week off in-between level 1 and level 2 to provide a student the much needed break after the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh. During this break a student can choose to simple relax or attend other courses ( like reiki, yoga therapy and many more offered in our school or any where in Rishikesh) or simply enjoy the beauty of Rishikesh and Uttarakhand (if trekking and other sight seeing are on the checklist of a student) Stay in the school during the one week off is totally free and included in the full course fee.
Our aim — to provide our students a holistic yoga teacher training experience enriched with yogic traditions!
Best Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India
Get Early Bird Discount by booking 45 days from the Initial Date.
Dates Price Book Now
02-Dec to 24-Dec
04 Seats left
02-Jan to 24-Jan
02 Seats left
02-feb to 24-feb
05 Seats left
02-Mar to 24-Mar
08-Apr to 30-Apr
10 Seats left
02-May to 24-May
12 Seats left
02-Jun to 24-Jun
11 Seats left
02-Jul to 24-Jul
08 Seats left
02-Aug to 24-Aug
10 Seats left
02-Sep - 24-Sep
09 Seats left
02-Oct to 24-Oct
10 Seats left
02-Nov to 24-Nov
11 Seats left
How To Apply
|500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
A deposit of $330 USD is payable to reserve your mat space. Upon receipt of payment, the management confirms your registration.
If you have made up your mind – this is place to follow the next steps towards registrations
Click the button below – fill in your application form.Book My Spot Now
Upon reviewing, the management informs the student with availability confirmation and other information asked by a student during application.
A deposit of $510 usd is payable to reserve your mat space. Upon receipt of payment, the management confirms your registration.
Applications are serves on first come first serve basis and seats are limited in Number. Hence, we encourage early admissions. The management reserves full rights to reject applications if deemed so.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh Overview
This 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is an Intensive training with 2 long months of continuous study. It is worth to have some yoga knowledge and practise before joining an intensive course. The program consists of the foundational course — the 200 hour yoga teacher training followed by the advance level 2 course — the 300 hour yoga teacher training course.
Best Professional Yoga Teacher Training - By the end of the 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you will be able to confidently teach a Yoga class suitable for all levels and offer modifications for students with injuries or physical limitations with the sound knowledge gained in anatomy and alignment classes during the TTC. This program is suitable for not just yoga teachers wanting to gain a certification but also for students who simply wish to deepen their knowledge. The 300 hour yoga teacher training will be an advance level laying more importance on other yogic aspects like studying advance yogic scriptures and in-depth, practising advance techniques of pranayama and kriyas, mudras , etc.
On completing all course requirements students will be awarded Yoga Alliance® USA approved 200 and 300 hour Teacher Training Certificates. To qualify for Yoga Alliance RYT 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Certification, all you would further need is an actual teaching experience of 100 hours.
By the end of the yoga course, you will be able to teach the appropriately modified Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Class for all levels and offer modifications to students with injuries or physical limitations.
Course Fee Includes
- 53 nights shared Accommodation.
- 3 x Daily vegetarian meals and detox beverages.
- Sunday excursions.
- Yoga material (Yoga cleansing kit, notebook, pen, pencil & body cleansing kit, etc).
- Free wifi access
- Free access to our yoga library.
- A welcome package upon arrival .
What You Will Gain From This TTC?
Our Goals Are To:
- A career to fall in love with and with yourself!
- Gain thorough understanding of the science of yoga.
- In-depth knowledge extending on the 200 hours YTTC
- A confident voice to inspire other aspiring yogis and people from all walks of life.
- The magical experience of living in India for one whole month as a yogi in the very birthplace of yoga - Rishikesh, amongst other yogis and saints.
- Meeting likeminded people from all around the world.
- Become a skilled and a professional yoga teacher with a compassionate approach to share the love of yoga with others.
- 200 hours plus 300 hours yoga certification enabling you to register as a RYT with Yoga Alliance, USA.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh - Syllabus
Ideal For All Levels And Great Practice
Mentioned below are just a few highlights of the syllabus
Yogic Science lays a lot of importance to certain cleansing processes as it does to asanas and pranayama. Without purification of the body one will not be ready for higher practises of yoga. When the body is free the mind also functions properly. According to Yoga, body cleansing is gained through the practice of Shatkarma. In our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training the following Shatkarma that purify the whole body and bring clarity and harmony to the mind are :
- Jalaneti & *Sutra neti - Nasal cleansing
- Kunjal - Cleansing of digestive tract
- Kapalbhati - Purification & vitalisation of the frontal lobes
- Trataka - Blinkless gazing
Pranayama is breathing techniques that help a yogi to free himself/herself from emotional and physical obstacles in our body. However, it’s not just breathing exercises. It is practised to expand the dimensions of the prana within you. The following breathing techniques are taught in the foundational 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh :
- Introduction to Prana & Pranayama
- Understand the role of pranayama in Yoga
- *Understand how pranayama enhances ones yoga practise
- Mechanics of Breathing
- General guidelines of Pranayama
- Difference between yogic breathing and other forms of breathing, daily practise of yogic breathing
- Diaphragmatic paradox , Understanding paradoxical breathing, symptoms and causes, yogic treatment breathing
- *Practical understanding of the following pranayama techniques: Nadi Shodana, Kapalbhati, Brahmari, Sheetkari, Sheetali, Bhastrika, Ujjay
From a gross point of view, mujra is a term meaning a gesture of a particular mood of feeling of consciousness. They are manifestations of special moods of feelings of consciousness, the Chitta and states of energy, The Prana. Bandhas are physical and psychic locks which disrupt the sensations being created in the nerve’s insides the body and brain and awaken other specific kinds of sensations. Main aim of mudras and bandhas is to help attain an inner state in which external emotions and events do not scatter the mental state. The following will be covered in this section:
- *Introduction, Importance and benefits Of Mudras
- *Jnana mudra, Chin mudra, Bhairavi mudra, Shambhavi mudra, Nasikagra mudra, Khechari mudra, Ashwini mudra
- *Introduction, benefits and preparation of Bandhas - Moola Bandha, Jalandhara bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Maha bandha
According to Patanjali, “When all thoughts get diverted to the point that the mind is fixed without creating any other flow of thought, it is called dhyana by wise people. It is the kriya (purification) of Chitta (mind).”
- Introduction & *Importance of Meditation
- What is Bhakti Yog
- Shanti Mantra (Om Puurnnam-Adah Puurnnam-Idam)
- Discussion of Ancient stories giving insights to Yogic Life
- Basic relaxation meditation
- Healing Om meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- Anapana Meditation (breathing awareness)
- Deep Meditation Practice
- Laughter Meditation
- Yog Nidra
- Yogic Breathing Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Japa Meditation
- Antar Yatra Meditation
- Trataka Meditation
- River/Nature Meditation
- Ganesh Mantra (Vakratunda Mahakaya) this mantra removes all the obstacles
- Shanti Mantra (Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya) shanti mantra keeps our mind cool and relaxed
- Shanti Mantra (Om Puurnnam-Adah Puurnnam-Idam)
- Gayatri Mantra (Om bhoor bhuvah svah) The Gayatri Mantra is a sacred chant that demonstrates the unity that underlies manifoldness in creation.
- Guru Mantra (Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu) By reciting this mantra with a sincere heart, you will see that the power that enlightens is all around you at all times.
- Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (Om Trayambakam Yajamahe) Addresses the Rudra avatar of Lord Shiva. It is believed to the most powerful and spiritual pursuit from Hindus And some additional favourites of the teacher.
Following asanas are covered during the 28 days course with a lot of emphasis on alignment and correction.
Pawanmuktasana series - 1-2-3 & Padmasana Group Asanas
- Series 1 - Anti Rheumatic group (joint movements)
- Series 2 - Abdominal Group
- Series 3 - Energy block group
Sun salutations - Surya Namaskar with Mantras
Moon salutation - Chandra Namaskar with Mantras
Standing Asanas & Twisting Asanas
- Triyaka Tadasana
- Kati Chakrasana
- Veerbadhrasana (I, II & III)
- Parivritta Parshvakonasana
- Meru Wakrasana
- Ardha Matyendrasana
- Parivritti Janu Sirshasana
- Shava Udarakarshanasana
- Supta Udarakarshanasana
Forward Bend & Beckbend Asanas
- Gatyatmak Paschimottanasana
- Pada Prasar Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sirshasana
- Sirsha Angustha Yog Asana
- Eka Padotanasana
- Gomukh asana
- Supta Vajrasana
Balancing/Inversions & Advance Asanas
- Eka Pada Pranamasana
- Uttitha Hasta Padangusthasana
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Pada Angushthasana
- Vipareeta Karani Asana
- Salamba Sirshasana
- Matsya Kridasana
- Surya Namaskara (A & B)
- Ashtanga Primary Series
- Pada hastasana
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivritta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parshvakonasana
- Parivritta Parshvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana (A, B, C & D)
- Utthita Hasta Padangushtasana
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Utkatanasana Virabhadrasana (A & B)
- Dandasana (Chaturanga Dandasana)
- Paschimottanasana (3 types)
- Ardha Baddha Padma
- Triang Mukaikapada
- Janu Shirshasana (A, B & C)
- Marichyasana (A, B, C & D)
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana
- Upavishta Konasana
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangushtasana
- Ubhaya Padangushtasana
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana Sirsasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Baddha Padmasana
- Yoga Mudra
- Uth Pluthi
- Introduction & History of Yoga
- Philosophy of Yoga according to Ancient texts of Bhagwad Gita, Hatha Yog Pradipika and Gherand Samitha
- Introduction to Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Prerequisites of Yog Sadhana
The Anatomy lectures help students to explore the body through its various systems carving a roadmap to the asana practice. The major systems taught in the TTC are:
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular system
- MuscoSkeletal System
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
Mastering the art of teaching comes with practice! In our TTC we give our students ample opportunities to teach and correct students. Students also get a chance to assist other teachers. Teaching Methodology class being one of the most import ones in the TTC, students shall learn the following and much more:
- Learn how to teach
- The Art and Science of Sequencing
- Taking the role of a yoga teacher
- Learn how to give constructive feedback
- The Business of Yoga - How to enter a competitive yoga market and create your own niche, business aspects of yoga, Understanding Yoga alliance.
6:30 AM Shatkarma
7:00 AM to 7:30 AM Pranayama Class
7:30 AM to 9:00 AM Vinyasa Flow
9:30 AM Breakfast
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Yoga Philosophy
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Anatomy
01:00 PM Lunch
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM Hatha Yoga (Fundamental / Adjustments Assists / Injury Modification)
6:00 PM to 6:45 PM Meditation / Kirtan
7:30 PM Dinner
9:30 PM Lights Off
Note : Daily schedule is subject to change*
Food And Accommodation
Food500 Hour Yoga Certification in India calls for Indian food ofcourse, isn’t it? Yes…very much indeed
At Rishikesh Yog Dham we offer food that best suits a Yogis food sense of sustaining life
Ayurvedic food on the lines of Satvic gunnas are incorporated in our day to day meals. Our chefs are highly experienced and only wholesome vegetarian plant based food is served. Local grown food from Rishikesh is served 3 times a day as breakfast, lunch and dinner
Any special dietary requirements must be informed to the management at the time of reservation and/or arrival. Food served is Vegetarian and Ayurvedic satvic
Our 500 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India offer the best experience to live life like a yogi. While keeping simplicity to its best, we have considered all those basic requirements needed by a modern day yogi
The location of Rishikesh Yog Dham and its natural surroundings make you’re training even more inspiring, with the accommodation provided clean and comfortable. Room Amenities include:
Private double bedroom – Western style
Own private attached bathroom
Bed sheets, blankets, and pillow
Hot shower water
What makes it most unique is the spacious balconies it has on both sides of the rooms. The pictures shall describe them best.
We have the following room options in our Yoga teacher training courses :
Private room – A room for yourself with private bathroom
Shared room – On Twin sharing basis
Best Professional Yoga Teacher Training-Certification
Important factors that influence your successful certification are attendance, your attitude towards your fellow course mates, teachers and staff, submission of written assignments and final practicum.
All students have to follow the norms of the school laid down for this teacher training course. 100 percent attendance is a must, and hence, one must focus only on the TTC during the tenure of the TTC. You can carry out your personal interest activities in the free time allowed to you during the day/after dinner or on Sundays.
Participants must attend all excursions and activities of the school.And must follow a caffeine free/Non-acholoic/vegetrairan diet to maintain the decorum and get full benefits of the immersion program.
Excursion With 500 Hour Yoga TTC In RIshikesh
What does the 500 Hour Yoga TTC fees include?
Participants must attend all excursions and activities of the school and must follow a caffeine free/Non-alcoholic/ vegetarian diet to maintain the decorum and get full benefits of the immersion program.
- 53 Nights Twin Shared Accommodation
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Weekend excursions
- Course material
- kirtan night’s
- Movie night
- Free Internet
- Yoga Mats and material for all activities
- Certificate of yoga alliance
What does the 500 Hour Yoga TTC fees Not-include?
For 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh course :-
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Medical Expenses
- Any Transportation
- Extra Class
To Book your mat space –
A advance deposit of $510 is payable via PayPal. Balance amount is payable in full on arrival and is accepted in Cash INR/USD/EURO/Credit card/Bank transfer
PayPal/bank/Credit card transaction fee is borne by the applicant.
Book 6 months in advance and avail a discount
The fee mentioned includes Tuition Fee, single room accommodation, Meals, Yoga Materials and Excursions.
Deposit paid is non-refundable.
In case of unforeseen emergencies/contigencies/early exit from course/no-show – the fee shall not be refunded.
However a student can rearrange his plans and enrol within the next 3 months to complete the YTTC. Failing to do so will have the fees paid/deposit paid forfeited. Under no scenario the management shall refund the deposit/fees once paid.
Hence it is advised, to make thorough plans while planning for a yoga teacher training course as it involves a lot of investment on your part in terms of time and money.
Plan your arrival and departure well within your visa limits. You are expected to be at Rishikesh Yog Dham by 16:00 PM one day prior to the 1st day of the course. Please ensure you flights are booked accordingly so as to reach the Center no later than 16:30 PM. The orientation ceremony will be held at 17:00 PM.
We arrange cab pick from Delhi IGT airport and Dehradun Jolly Grant airport for a minimum cost of $70 and $20 USD, respectively. We will ask you a month before your course date to confirm your flight details should you wish to avail of this service. It takes around 6 hours from Delhi to Rishikesh by road and around about 45 mins from Dehradun airport. Please consider the road travel time while booking your flights for smooth arrival and departure.
Students depart the Centre a day after the graduation ceremony post breakfast.
A recent passport size photo
A colour copy or scan of Passport
A copy of Indian visa. Incase of E-visa, the school shall also seek for the arrival e-stamp details
Yoga clothing for asana practice
Comfortable clothing for all times
Winter warmers if travelling during the winter season
A pair of white clothing for the graduation ceremony
Adaptor plug etc.
Why Rishikesh Yog Dham?
- We stick to the true, authentic yoga traditions of Rishikesh, the global yoga hub.
- Our instructors are super experienced and really know their stuff. They're here to help you become a top-notch yoga teacher.
- Our program covers everything about yoga - not just the basics but the advanced stuff too, like philosophy and anatomy.
- Imagine doing yoga surrounded by the Himalayas and next to the Ganges River. It's not just a training, it's an experience.
- You won't get lost in the crowd. We keep our classes small so you get lots of personal attention.
- Finish our program, and you'll be certified to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- We don't just focus on the poses; we cover the whole yoga package - mind, body, and spirit.
- Join our yoga family. You'll meet cool people who love yoga just as much as you do.
- Comfortable rooms and all the facilities you need. Your stay will be as enjoyable as your learning.
- Check out what others say. Our past students think we're pretty awesome!