300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Highlights
- Internationally certified 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, registered with Yoga Alliance USA
- Multi-style Yoga – Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga classes
- Yoga teacher training course specially designed for intermediates and advance practitioners
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga Nidra and Kundalini Yoga sessions
- Very affordable Fees with great amenities
- Three healthy and nourishing Sattvic meals a day
- Morning detox drinks
- Shatkarma materials
- Yoga textbooks
- Stationary supplies – writing pad and pens
- Complimentary RYD Welcome kit
- Complimentary 1 Ayurvedic massage for 60 mins totally free of cost
- Complimentary pick up from Dehradun airport
- Clean and comfortable western-style accommodation for the duration of your stay
- Free 3 nights additional stay – 2 nights prior to the course & 1 night after
- Course taught by extremely passionate and experienced yoga teachers
- Sunday excursions to Rishikesh surrounds and highlights
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Introduction
The 300-hour yoga teacher training course is a residential hatha yoga course, running for just over a month and a half in duration. It expands on the knowledge learned in the 200-hour, to elevate your skills and deepen your understanding of yogic principles. Course fee includes food and accommodation (private room and bathroom). On successful completion, you will be a certified yoga teacher with RYT 300 – Yoga Alliance USA, and if already holding the 200-hour certification you will qualify for the 500-hour designation.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Schedule ~ 2018
To book your space, a US $500 non-refundable deposit is required via PayPal, with the outstanding balance payable in full on arrival. Balance is accepted in cash (USD/INR/EURO) or by credit card (4% fee applies).
» 21 Mar to 20 April 2018: USD 1700 (300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 300)
» 21 Aug to 20 Sept 2018: USD 1700 (300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 300)
» 22 Oct to 18 Nov 2018: USD 1700 (300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 300)
Course Fee – $1700 (Shared Accommodation), 1850 (Single Accommodation)
The location of Rishikesh Yog Dham and its natural surroundings make your training even more inspiring, with the accommodation provided clean and comfortable. Room Amenities include:
- Private double bedroom – Western style
- Own private attached bathroom
- Bed sheets, blankets, and a pillow
- Filtered water
- Hot water
- Airfare/transportation to Rishikesh Yog Dham (we can organize a cab if you wish)
- Local shopping purchases
- Additional Meals
- Additional sightseeing
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any required medical expenses
A recap of history and both ancient and modern theory will be followed by more in-depth exploration into the science of yoga.
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
You will learn how to enhance the health of the body through asana, pranayama and yogic diet, while gaining more insight to the human body and wellness. We cover both East Asian traditional and modern Western nutrition, traditional Chinese medicine and 32 hours of pre and post-natal yoga.
Mantra Chanting, Mudras, Bandhas, Shatkarma and Pranayama
Building upon the skills already learnt, you will be taught to refine your teaching practice through instruction in teeming and sequencing a class, performing yoga for common ailments and individual body needs, breaking down postures for all levels, preparing and instructing classes for intermediate and advanced students and learning greater communication proficiency and professional development.
|5:45 am||Wake Up|
|6:15 am – 6:30 am||Shatkarma – purification and cleansing techniques|
|6:30 am – 7:00 am||Pranayama – Breathing exercises|
|7:00 am – 8:45 am||Yoga Asana Class|
|9:30 am – 10:30 am||Yoga Anatomy and Physiology|
|10:45 am – 12:00 noon||Meditation and Mantra Chanting|
|12:30 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Self-Study|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Yoga Philosophy|
|4:30 pm – 6:300 pm||Yoga Asana teaching Methodology, Alignment and Correction Class|
|7:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Dinner|
|8:00 pm onwards||Free time|
|10:00 pm||Lights off|
Shared occupancy – $1700 USD
*To book your mat space – A advance deposit of $500 is payable via PayPal.
Balance amount is payable in full on arrival and is accepted in Cash INR/USD/EURO/Credit card/Bank transfer
PayPal/bank/Credit card transaction fee is borne by the applicant
** Book 6 months in advance and avail a discount **
We arrange cab pick from Delhi IGT airport and Dehradun Jolly Grant airport for a minimum cost of $70 and $20 USD respectively. We will ask you a month before your course date to confirm your flight details should you wish to avail this service. It takes around 6 hours from Delhi to Rishikesh by road and around about 45 mins from Dehradun airport. Please consider the road travel time while booking your flights for smooth arrival and departure
Students depart the Center a day after the graduation ceremony post breakfast
Documents Required on Arrival
One passport-sized color photo
Photocopy of your passport – first and last page
Photocopy of your Indian visa
- An extra notebook/pen for notes
- Sun protection
- Insect repellent
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga clothing for asana practice
- Comfortable clothing for all times
- Winter warmers if traveling during the winter season
- A pair of white clothing for the graduation ceremony
- Adaptor plug
- Travelling First aid kit
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Students Reviews
The TTC gave me all the tools to understand what I was doing there. I went to the school just to improve my own practice but finally, I became a yoga teacher.
All the team is excellent, lovely and very professional. Also, the food was so delicious!!! And the bedroom was perfect, very good conditions.
We all know that the city of Rishikesh has something magic.
If you are thinking to do a TTC, please, DO IT NOW. And Rishikesh Yog Dham will give you so much love. And this is all that you need.
NEUS MARGARIT BAUZÁ
The food was really great too. The support staff took good care of us.
The location is good too. Tucked away in between a paddy field and a small hillock, I spent many evenings starting at natural beauty.
Overall a great experience.